Key Things to know about #404..
This a second home, so it offers more personal items than a time share or a vacation rental.
1. Window tint for privacy on both sliding doors, so cooler inside and daytime privacy
2. Brand new 75” top of the line Samsung TV (1-‘22) w Oversized L shape couch for watching movies.
3. Tropitone bar height table with stools on the lanai for an obstructed view, a rocker chairs with large table on Lanai to read at or sit in one of our plush Tropitone swivel rocker chairs.
4. New fan and light installed 5-2022.on the lanai for evening enjoyment
5.. New Roll up sunshades stalled (2-‘22) so you can enjoy the lanai in the late afternoon as we face West.
6. Queen Firm Beautyrest Mattress (6–2021) to go with new Plantation style bedroom set that has powercords to charge your Electronic devices while you sleep or your CPap machine. Along with colored sheets and down pillows. And a flat screen on the wall.
7. ADA toilet (a bit taller than a standard)
8. Corner unit, bedroom on the water, no people walking by.
We provide bath sheets, bath towels, beach towels, beach boards, small cooler
. Items in the kitchen: New full size refrigerator (6-2021). Large KUERIG Coffee maker, a small 4 pot for regular coffee, Waffle iron, crockpot, pizza pan, hand hand mixer, blender, ceramic dishes and bowls, Iron, Ironing board, hair dryer,
10. AN AMAZING selection of current BLU RAY MOVIES, concerts, dvds, tapes and SURROUND sound
11. Lastly …NO the BEST things……Superior view of the channel, Molokai, Lanai. Comfy place to relax.