Key Things to know about #404..
This a second home, so it offers more personal items than a time share or a vacation rental.
1. Window tint for privacy on both sliding doors, so cooler inside and daytime privacy
2. Oversized L shape couch for watching movies.
3. Tropitone rocker chairs with large table on Lanai.
4. Roll up sunshades so you can enjoy the lanai in the late afternoon as we face West.
5. Queen Firm Beautyrest Mattress (6–2021) to go with new Planation style bedroom set that has powercords to charge your Electronic devices while you sleep or your CPap machine. Along with colored sheets and down pillows.
6. ADA toilet (a bit taller than a standard)
7. Corner unit with bedroom on the water for less people wandering by
8. We provide bath sheets, bath towels, beach towels, beach boards, small cooler
9. Items in the kitchen: Large programmed KUERIG Coffee maker, a small 4 pot for regular coffee, Waffle iron, crockpot, large enameled pot with lid for pasta, pizza pan, food processor, hand hand mixer, blender, ceramic dishes and bowls, Iron, Ironing board, hair dryer,
10. AN AMAZING SELECTION OF current BLU RAY MOVIES, concerts, dvds, tapes and SURROUND sound
11. Lastly …NO the BEST things……Superior view of the channel, Molokai, Lanai. Comfy place to relax.